Beretta A400 Xplor Action Semiauto Versatility, Classic LooksThe A400 Xplor Action is a semi-automatic shotgun that will be equally at home on an upland, duck or deer hunt as well as at the clay range. It incorporates all the advantages of the revolutionary A400 concept–low profile action, light weight, lightning-fast follow-up shots, low recoil, easy maintenance–and combines them with the classic looks of blue steel and walnut stock. But even here, Beretta has an eye towards innovation, offering updated lines and checkering, as well as a contrasting-color receiver. Available in 12, 20 and 28 gauge, the A400 Xplor Action defines performance and versatility in a semiauto.
The A400 is a gas-operated action that was built for speed, reliability and versatility. Featuring the Blink technology, it is capable of firing 4 shells in less than 1 second, giving you the fastest follow-up shots of any shotgun on the market. Also, with this shotgun you can safely fire lead and steel shot, as well as chamber the best shell for the job regardless of length (2 ¾” to 3″) or power (mild for target to hard-hitting for hunting). Last but not least, the A400 action is light and trim, making this shotgun’s balance, swing and pointability an absolute best in its class.
While only weighing 6.7 lbs max (12-ga), the A400 Xplor Action features multiple recoil-reducers that greatly diminish the impact of each shot on your shoulder (by as much as 70%). Inside the stock, there are hydraulic shock-absorbers that–much like in a modern luxury car–absorb the impact of any sudden bump, giving your shoulder a “smooth ride.” Also, the buttpad’s Micro-Core technology adds extra softness between you and any recoil that is left, while still allowing the shotgun to slide up effortlessly to your shoulder without the gummy friction of other pads.
With its bronze-colored receiver, its classic Beretta blue barrel and its select walnut stock, the A400 Xplor Action is an elegant piece of gear that will figure very nicely even next to a premium over-under. The checkering is fine, giving you secure purchase while pointing and shooting, and on the fore-end it features the Beretta Trident logo for an updated look. Keeping this shotgun as good as new after a long day on the field or at the range is quick and easy: you can field-strip the A400 Xplor without any tools, and it comes apart in only five components that are a snap to reassemble. All these features make the A400 Xplor Action the best and most versatile wood-blue semiauto shotgun for a variety of hunting and sporting purposes. It’s the most sold Beretta A400 Xplor Action.
- GAUGE: 12
- CHAMBER: 3″- 76 mm
- FUNCTIONING SYSTEM: Semiautomatic shotgun featuring the new Beretta gas system Blink Optima-Bore HP
- LOCKING SYSTEM: Rotating bolt with reinforced lugs
- RECEIVER: New aluminum-alloy receiver
- FINISHING ENGRAVING: New colored anodizing process Technical engraving with scratches and logo
- BARREL: Optima-Bore HP featuring the exclusive Steelium technology
- BARREL LENGTH: 26″
- CHOKES: Optima-Choke HP (High Performance)
- RIB: 6×6 ventilated rib
- TRIGGER: Chrome plated
- TRIGGER GUARD: Trigger guard with Xplor logo
- SAFETY: Reversible safety button with new ergonomics for better grip
- FRONT SIGHT: Metal bead
- WOOD: New X-Tra Grain technology with oil finishing
- STOCK: Pistol grip stock, stock drop 35/55 mm (with adjusting drop spacers), new fore-end with frontal polymer insert
- STOCK LENGTH: 14,5″ (14,25″ with Kick-Off) with 0,75″ pad
- RECOIL PAD: New Micro-Core pad
- CHECKERING: New checkering with Beretta logo
- ACCESSORIES: New dedicated case with stock drop spacers, quick detachable swivels and 3 chokes with wrench
- WEIGHT (approx.): 6.8 Lbs”
There are no reviews yet.