A400 Xplor Action: It’s the shotgun that counts.
The new Beretta A400 Xplor Action is the first semi-automatic field shotgun to be equipped, as standard, with an electronic device which alongside other functions also counts fired shots. Equipped with all the features that have made the A400 series such a success, it’s the semi-automatic you can use with absolute confidence regardless of game, ammunition, target or season. The gun’s versatility is increased thanks to the receiver which comes with scope mount grooves to accept optics or other aiming systems.
- GAUGE: 12
- CHAMBER: 3″- 76 mm
- FUNCTIONING SYSTEM: Semiautomatic shotgun featuring the new Beretta gas system Blink Optima-Bore HP
- LOCKING SYSTEM: Rotating bolt with reinforced lugs
- RECEIVER: New aluminum-alloy receiver
- FINISHING ENGRAVING: New colored anodizing process Technical engraving with scratches and logo
- BARREL: Optima-Bore HP featuring the exclusive Steelium technology
- BARREL LENGTH: 28″
- CHOKES: Optima-Choke HP (High Performance)
- RIB: 6×6 ventilated rib
- TRIGGER: Chrome plated
- TRIGGER GUARD: Trigger guard with Xplor logo
- SAFETY: Reversible safety button with new ergonomics for better grip
- FRONT SIGHT: Metal bead
- WOOD: New X-Tra Grain technology with oil finishing
- STOCK: Pistol grip stock, stock drop 35/55 mm (with adjusting drop spacers), new fore-end with frontal polymer insert
- STOCK LENGTH: 14,25″ with Kick-Off
- RECOIL PAD: New Micro-Core pad
- CHECKERING: New checkering with Beretta logo
- ACCESSORIES: New dedicated case with stock drop spacers, quick detachable swivels and 3 chokes with wrench
- WEIGHT (approx.): 6.8 Lbs
There are no reviews yet.